Successful media relations is more than just a press release. It is getting you in front of the media to push your brand to the next level.
- We will assess where your media goals currently are and establish a roadmap to get them where you they need to be.
- We will target media outlets and reporters that best aline with your goals.
- Working with you and your team, we will establish your company as thought leaders in your space through interviews, byline articles and on-camera expert appearances.
- Not everyone is a great "talking head" out of the gate. We will work with you to help get your key messages out in an interview, and in the process be memorable enough to be asked back.
- Through detailed coaching and practice with our experts, you will become comfortable talking in front of the camera and with reporters.
- We will teach you the importance of a soundbite and how to take control during an interview.
- Through coaching you will master techniques, like blocking and bridging along with focusing on your single overriding communication objective (SOCO).
- Long before the cameras are turned and the reporter asks their first question, you need to plan your messaging. We will work with you on your SOCO to help you drive the interview.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly plans will help you get the coverage you need to help shape your brand and grow your business.
- We know that you are busy and may not realize the great stories you have in your organization. We will work with you to extract those stories to keep your brand fresh in the eyes of reporters and media consumers.